Fee for services
- $120 per 50-minute individual therapy session
- $125 per 50-minute conjoint (marital /family) therapy session
- $125 per 50-minute therapy session when a group of three or more persons participates in the session
- $150 per 90-minute therapy session
- Group Session is $40.00 per person per 90-minute session. Group consists of a minimum of 2 participants up to a maximum of 10 participants per group session
- Legal expert consultation retainer fees available upon request
Service fee discounts for:
- College students
- MFT/PCC/MSW/PhD students
- MFT/PCC/MSW/PhD trainees
- MFT/PCC/MSW/PhD associates
I accept Health Plan of San Joaquin and MHN. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. I accept Health Plan of San Joaquin insurance and MHN insurance.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.